Layout Sheets

lmorris

I know that Chief Architect allows for layouts to have multiple pages.

I have created one sheet which has the Full Perspective as a First page but now want to create drawing sheets for Floor Plans, Elevations etc.

How do I create a drawing set consisting of many layout sheets in Home Designer Pro?

• 1 year later...

Great!  I used to be on Premier....that's why I was wondering.  So then do you have to save separate plans plus separate layouts then?

If you want to only show specific layers (like turning off and on electrical say) then you have to save seperately?  But then if you have to fix something - you have to go and fix all plans you saved?

In the 'Help' of Home Designer Professional 2018 when I searched for 'library browser' it shows a window with a Library Browser tab and a Project Browser tab with multiple pages for one layout.

Do the above comments refer to a older version? Or is the help incorrect?

3 minutes ago, Handi-man said:

In the 'Help' of Home Designer Professional 2018 when I searched for 'library browser' it shows a window with a Library Browser tab and a Project Browser tab with multiple pages for one layout.

Do the above comments refer to a older version? Or is the help incorrect?

Are you a Pro 2018 user?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm a new HomePro 2018 user. I'm trying to understand the responses to the original question as I'm having issues with saved layouts. The issue is that in order to create different layouts from one floor I need to create a layout then alter the dimensions, for example, for another layout type, such as electrical or reflected ceiling plan. When I open the first layout it does not show the dimensions and layer states that I saved for this layout. Is there a way of preventing these automatic changes?