Land slope started intruding into basement

jshowalter

I had a basement modeled correctly, then made changes unrelated to the basement (and didn't modify the slope lines), and the next time I generated 3D, the slope showed up in the basement!

I've compared all of the settings for the slab, pony wall, outer walls, etc. and they match. The slope lines are also the same.

Any idea how to fix this?

post-503-0-51737900-1406501343_thumb.jpg

post-503-0-60641800-1406501351_thumb.jpg

if that doesn't work use a terrain hole the same size as the basement area to remove the extra terrain.

worst comes to worse use a backup of your plan or use one of the auto archived files in the Archive folder  to get back to a "good state" and try again.

M.

Thanks! Hide terrain intersected by building helped a little (it cleared up some odd artifacts down the side of the building). But the slope still shows in the basement.

I can't go back to a previous version because I made a ton of changes before noticing this problem.

did you try the terrain hole as I suggested?  should work

otherwise

if you have nothing in the basement you can also delete and rebuild it.....

or

if you don't have too much work into your Terrain you could also delete it and redo it.....

I have a lot of work in both the terrain and the basement.

I don't know how to create a terrain hole.

I also don't know what changed. I've compared a previous version contour by countour, wall by wall, and don't see what changed to make it go insane.