Suite16 vs. Architect 17

ckfrey5

Hello,

Thank you for your question.  You will find a list of new features in Home Designer 2017 here.  You can also compare our Home Designer Suite to Home Designer Architectural by using this comparison matrix

In terms of dimensions settings, there is not a difference in the dimension default options between Suite and Architectural, but both will allow you to adjust the position of dimensions using edit handles.  The primary difference between these 2, as far as dimensions go, is that in the Architectural version, you can add dimensions to elevation views for both interior and exterior views.  There are many other differences between Suite and Architectural that you can explore by referencing the comparison matrix I have linked to above.

I hope this helps and please feel free to contact us with any questions  208-292-3400 or sales@chiefarchitect.com

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Sales

One of the projects I will be working on is our kitchen remodel. We want one of the walls to turn into a breakfast counter height with stools on one side and kitchen counter on the other. Which can do this half wall, or is that the pony wall I referenced?