Image Too Large

English

I created a front elevation view and sent it to the layout with the Send as Image box checked.  It fit to the page just fine.  Now I created a rear elevation and did the same thing but the image on the layout is 10 times too large compared with the front elevation. Any idea what's going on?
Thanks

Alan

I just deleted the front elevation and sent it again and now it's 10 times too large. !!!

You can reduce the size of images by left-click-drag grabbing one of the images "corner handles and dragging inward once on layout. The setting you missed is probably in the "Send to Layout" dialog , just take a look at the settings before you click "OK" for here on out.

DJP

David

I just resized the image using the Transform and Replicate function.  There are no settings I can change in the Send to Layout dialog screen -- the Current Screen as Image radio button is not changeable.  I didn't change any settings (as I couldn't) and got different results for each elevation.

Alan

I rarely ever send elevations to layout as an image because they are not properly scaled using that method. I like my drawings in black and white lines for Construction Documents. For conceptual renderings in color I use letter sized paper and size my layout for letter sized paper with isometric camera views. Saying that you cannot control or be responsible for your own outcomes is just not true, rather you just do what is necessary for the outcome you desire. Making the reason for failure or placing blame on the software merely communicates that you do not yet understand how to control the software via careful study and enough practice to master your actions.

DJP