placing garden beds

DianeW

I am finding placing garden beds cumbersome.  I am having to layer them in order to fill a curved area fully.  I would expect to draw a cad line and then be able to just "click" in the space a garden bed.  Does anyone have any tips? Or what am I doing wrong?  DW

"Wrong" is not the right word, I would rather suggest that you can edit an existing bed poly-line by added line breaks (in the Edit Tool Bar) to add more arc line entities to further shape and control your bed object. Learning how to edit and shape those is better than using several to obtain the same result. You click-select the bed object, then while selected, click on the break line tool in the edit toolbar, then left-click where you want an additional line break to further control-shape your bed object. You can also use the other "feature" objects and then reshape them to your needs also.

Some of these Knowledge Base Help articles may also be helpful to your purposes: https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/search/?q=garden+beds

DJP