Creating a Pass Through

PadresFan19

Thanks for the reply.  I added "Home Designer Suite 2016" to my signature.  I am trying to notch out the the bottom 4 feet of the left hand side of the wall. For instance if you think of the wall in quadrants, I want the lower left quadrant removed.  I can get close with a pass through window, but it won't let me move it to the far left edge of the wall.  Any ideas?  Thanks! 

Yes, that's exactly what I want to do.  Here is a picture of what I have so far.  I want to extend the wall cutout all the way to the left.  I would then like to add a decorative white column to connect the wall to the counter top.  Any ideas?  Thanks!  Not sure if this is how you attach files...

• 6 months later...

I have been dealing with same issue all day.  I have tried all kinds of things with window, doorways passthroughs etc.  I then saw this post and tried to put a half wall inside of a doorway.  However, I could not get the half wall to move inside the doorway to be on the same plane as the doorway.  In other words, the half wall was offset from the doorway and I could only make the corners tangent.  Both the doorway and the half wall moved together but the half wall would not move inside of the doorway touching the doorway.

I have chief architech suite 2017.

thanks in advance,

Bill K.