How to change floor tile grout color

ArchieD

I know of no videos on this subject but it involves 1. exporting the existing texture file as a copy. 2. Altering that texture file in an image editing application like Eric suggested. 3. Importing the edited texture as a new custom material (see Reference Manual for details). 4. As part of creating the new custom material you give the new material a new name and import it into your "Users Catalog" area of the Library Browser. The steps are not complicated but require preciseness.

DJP

Thanks.  In one of your youtube videos, David, you changed the line in the chip mosaic tile to black to allow it to print....it also showed up black.  Were you able to get that because it was placed on a shower base and not floor?  I could not get the same options you did using the "adjust material definition" tool.  It looked so easy, but not so??  I will try my hand at your instructions, thought I am limited in my graphics programs....hopefully I can get something to happen in "Paint" (good thing I can't hear everyone chuckling right now)

Commonly you open the dialog box of the object you want to change. Then go to its "Material Tab". Select the material you wish to alter as a "Plan Material" where you can then select its Dialog box to change its vector lines to black for black and white vector view printing. Without handling the original Material Texture that change does not, by itself effect Render view camera appearances.

DJP