3D Perspective problem

BuilderKen

somehow I have done something that results in a very small perspective (like camera is very very far away) when I try to use the 3 D perspective tool.  I noticed when I sent the plan to layout that the plan has extremely long vertical boundaries, which I think is causing the problem.  Any ideas on how to get the plan boundaries reduced so I can rotate the perspective normally? I have attached a pdf picture of the dot of the plan when I open the persective

Sedgwick v. 1.5-Perspective Full Overview Image problem.pdf

This caused by a small segment of wall or some other object accidentally created by you while working on your plan. So when you order a "fill screen" or "overview camera" the accidental object causes the unwanted appearance. Find and remove the accidental object and then things will return to normal.

DJP

David

I remember when I was working with AutoCAD drawings that were shared among designers.  Some wag would go way out in left field and put a dot or some other very small object.  When the next guy that worked on it did a View Extents the main area of work was minuscule and it took a while to find the errant object. 

Alan