walls not visible in 3d

bigriles

Im trying to draw some interior walls on my 2nd floor of a new drawing. they draw in plan view but are not visible in any 3d drawings(doll house etc.) im thinking something is turned off ?! any help?     Windows that show in plan view, fail to show in 3d view as well.  I forgot to mention that i dont have this problem on the 1st flloor. i resent my computer and now the windows show but still not the walls.  (pro 16)

Have you checked the Layer Display Settings while in a 3D view? Tools>Display Options

I've checked the Display Options numerous times and turned every option "on" to no avail.  Additionally, the project "Floor Plan" does not show any drywall where it once did; there's only a gap or space where the drywall was.  I've loaded a few back-up floor plans of the same project and have no problems and I've compared details of both plans but can't see any difference.  I was looking for an easy fix but might have to use the latest back-up.

I must have moved a wall or something to remove the auto draw parts, mine use to look like yours?

What do you mean by: "Copied one with framing to the other side"

I'll try making a new front? wall and see if I can get things back to normal.

Thanks !!! for the help, I really appreciate it