Roof does not built over dormer

SAILOR139

I manually constructed a dormer for a story and half; followed the tutorials; I have the ignore second floor off as stated per tutorial.  The roof over the dormer or the dormer walls do not construct when building a new roof.  If  I uncheck the ignore second roof and build roof, the whole roof goes nuts!!

What's wrong?  I would appeciate a direct solution and not a tutorial unless it addresses this paticular software problem.

Thanks Eric for your honesty.  I thought there may have been a simple answer.  I was just trying to add a simple dormer to the second floor; I don't think a 500 dollar package is the answer.  This design is a straight forward 1-1/2 story home, not the complicated club house I was working on which probably could use CA Pro.

I don't expect anyone to work on my designs.  Maybe provide an anwser that I have overlook.

Suite

Problem resolved

I rebuilt the second floor with the dormer rooms.  I uncheck the roof box "ignore second floor".  It appears this solved the problem.  The roof built correctly.  Thanks for your input.

By the way,  I have reviewed written tutorials and video tutorials and none of them seem to have answer by problem; but, maybe I just didn't understand them.