Resetting floor and ceiling defaults

SAILOR139

Suite 2015

One of the room floors in my plan has disappeared.  I have not been able to reset any Room Specs to retrieve it.  I have reset all of the floor and ceiling in the Edit defaults settings and this does not have any effect on it; I still see terrain for the floor.  Room is identified as "Slab"

I downloaded your plan.

First: rename your rooms to what they are suppose to be. ie: kitchen, bath etc. you have the first floor rooms as slab.

reset the ceiling heights to defaults on the first floor.

There's alot of invisable walls on both floors, if they are not needed delete them.

DO NOT create rooms and walls in the Attic, you have a room (s) and wall(s) in the Attic, delete them and redraw them on the second floor.

View the plan in Doll house, it will show you issue with the walls and rooms.

Thanks.  Most of the invisible walls are needed to force the automatic roof generate to create the roof as built.  Or, it was only method I could find to design the existing club house.  I specified the rooms on slab to provided the correct rendering in elevation views.  I'm sure they may be another way to do this.  This atrium area has always been correct in the previous versions of this design; something went bust.  I created the dormmer in the attic area because this was the only area the software would allow it.  I worked dosen of hours trying to duplicate this dormmer with no success; even tried to add a third floor which created more porblems which I did not have time to resolve.  The dormmer isn't perfect but close; however, the auto roof generator blew up.  I just wish they have given us edit tools for the roof.

I will save a new version and apply your suggestions.  However, trying to set all the elevations back to their correct elevation will be a real bear after appling the default settings.

Appreciate all the help

Problem solved.

To reset the floor and ceiling defaults for the room which had no floor:  Change a wall between the defective room and an adjacent room which has the correct settings to "no room definition".  The defective room will assume the correct settings of the adjecent room; reset wall to "room definition".  You may have to clean-up wall, floor and ceiling material for the defective room since it will have assumed the adjecent room materials.

IT WORKS