Is it worth upgrading from Suite to Architectural version?

Latitude

Hi,

I currently have the HD 2016 Suite version. I consider upgrading to Architectural version, but when I look at the comparison chart, I cannot actually find what warrants to double the price. Even though there are some additional or improved features, those do not seem to be that numerous or indispensable, compared to the features in the Suite version. There does not look to be an actual gap between both version, at least, nothing comparable to the gap between the Architectural and Pro versions. But the latter is somewhat expensive for an individual, at that point in my case.

What's your opinion on that?

TIA

Phil

That's pretty much up to you, isn't it? I mean, if you don't see the value in the things shown on the comparison in the Architectural as opposed to the Suite, then why would you upgrade if you don't need the custom countertops, backsplashes, wall coverings, Library objects, wall types, deck capabilities, etc?

You might want to contact the company's Sales folks directly to discuss what you want/need in case there are things not listed on the comparison, or just download the trial version of Architectural to see for yourself.

Most people who post here, it seems, once they decide to upgrade do think its work going all the way up to the Pro version.

Thank you for your answer. I may upgrade later to the Pro version, but I'm to young in my designing process, and I first want to make a first satisfying project before evoluating.

Actually, the ability to define the wall structure is currently my best motivation to upgrade, since I contemplate building a double wall green house, and I need to plan it that way. I hope it will reflect in the material list.

The other main lack of the Architectural version, for me at this point, seems to be at the output level. It seems there are few options.