Setting elevation for walkout basement between 2 retaining walls

GSettle

I am having problems with creating a sloped terrain that is confined to a 11' wide by 16' long area between 2 retaining walls. The retaining walls extend 90 degrees out from the basement wall. I want the terrain to be 80" below 0 ground level at a pair of 3' swinging basement doors, and slope up to 0 ground level at the outer end of the retaining walls. This will create a sloped terrain area where I can back my van down to the doors for loading. I have created terrain elevation lines from one wall across to the other wall, but then as soon as I edit the lines to change their elevation and create my sloping ramp, the lines extend out across the entire terrain perimeter. How can I confine them to my ramp area only? Drawings attached. Thank you. 

post-4497-0-12595400-1445536955_thumb.jpg

There are two screen captures but no"Drawing attached". How to do what you want to do involves several precise, consecutive actions to create the terrain affect you need. Please share a copy of your plan so others can actually help you.

Some of these articles may be of help to you: https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/search/?q=walk+out

DJP

Terrains are very finicky, but maybe this will get you started.

I used solid railing walls for the retaining walls, so the height could be set (80").

Place a flat region (terrain tools) over the entire terrain perimeter, then reshape it around everything using the line break tool.

Study pic #2 for everything else that is needed.

post-63-0-57347500-1445646761_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-55433500-1445646782_thumb.jpg