Maximizing my rendering capabilities.

nusolano

I have Home Designer Suite 2016. If I want to improve the quality of my renderings would you advise to upgrade to Chief Architect or Home Designer PRO. $100 vs $400 investment. Will it make enough of a difference in my interior renderings?

I, too wish there was a better rendering for the Home Designer Suites. Chief Architect makes HD look like a toy! But,  there are a few things you can do to make it look a bit better. You can download Paint.net and work with it to get a better look. Look at my designs in the gallery, there were all completed working with Paint.Net. And furthermore, I personally find that the more I update the software the worse rendering I get. Now, that is my own personal opinion. And if I could afford Chief, I would get it, but for me this is just a hobby.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was also thinking that producing high quality final renderings could be a good service for someone that owns CA to offer. They could offer to import designs made in HD and export renderings for clients for a small price.