Wall Height & Addition of Stairs

dbneil4056

Go to solution Solved by dbneil4056,

I'm not sure what I did to cause this, but when I added stairs to my plan, some walls on the main level changed heights. I'm guessing the addition of the stairs caused the issue, since I made a plan copy prior to doing this add in case the plan got messed up. It also looks as thought the wall heights that changed are in line with the height of the stairs.

Can you advise what may have caused this so I can prevent from happening again?

Also, is there a way to fix the problem with in my last REV, since I had made (mostly electrical) adds to the plan that I would prefer not having to redo.

Do to the file size I will need to post the zip plan files separate. Attached to this post is the latest REV

Thanks

116 Brown Lane - Neil Home REV3A-RWPK copy 2.plan.zip

Could you post the previous version. 

To get your electrical changes into the older version.

Open both plans to the same floor. In the newer one, click the plug icon on the toolbar.

Marquee around the entire plan while holding the shift key down. This selects all electrical items. Copy (control-C).

Go to the older plan. Paste>Paste Hold Position

Good looking house you are designing. The image shows several modified roof planes. This area is the only one where things don't come together cleanly.

Lowered the one over the first floor so the roof plane is continuous with the one to the right.

Moved a second floor wall back a bit to give better clearance by the window. The door to the closet behind that wall could be moved to the tower entry freeing up wall space.

Added a cricket against the tower wall.

post-171-0-06603900-1443841487_thumb.jpg

Good looking house you are designing. The image shows several modified roof planes. This area is the only one where things don't come together cleanly.

Lowered the one over the first floor so the roof plane is continuous with the one to the right.

Moved a second floor wall back a bit to give better clearance by the window. The door to the closet behind that wall could be moved to the tower entry freeing up wall space.

Added a cricket against the tower wall.

Is there a way you can upload the changes so I can see better what you are suggesting with in the plan?

BTW - We had a designer work on this. I just traced over what he did and then have made some minor room changes. We wanted to get a 3D view and check spaces with furniture and such. Also using program to design electrical and other items.

Thanks!