Wall Issue

English

Go to solution Solved by English,

Eric

The builder drew the plans to start with using some cheap program and he asked me to prepare detailed drawings.  That certainly is an option.  

BTW the file you sent back where you fixed the differing room sizes must have been an older one because the one I sent had a foundation under the garage.  I still have issue with the room heights.  Using your suggestion of deleting the second floor and then fixing the room default heights doesn't make any difference to the second floor height -- which I think is caused by the fact that auto walls are still visible once I delete the whole floor.  

I think the issues that you can resolve but I can't is due to the fact I'm using a Mac.

I would be happy to send you the latest file to see if you can fix them.  BTW for some reason in my file (not the one you sent me with the Eric extension) the auto walls over the coat closet have no gone away -- hmm.

Thanks

Alan

That's the same plan file as before. It's dated 9/25/2015 11:48 AM

Oh sorry about that.  I must have somehow transferred the wrong one (I design on my Mac Pro and email from my MacBook).  The plan I was working on somehow got saved outside of my drawing folder and when I send them I use the one that was inside the folder -- didn't look at the date.  My bad.

Thanks

Alan 

7660 Franklin Road .plan.zip

I suggest you redraw -- I could have in the time spent trying to fix. Just too many small problems. I think the program gets confused at times after many changes have been made.

Set your defaults correctly to start. It will go much quicker than the first time, and you can get all the dimensions corrected as you go.