Stem wall height changes

rfcomm2k

Had an existing plan with garage floor, stem walls, house foundation, etc all nicely aligned.

Then customer asked for a daylight basement. Because the property is virtually flat, for miles around, I had to raise the house. This placed the garage slab in mid air, which I corrected by placing the garage floor at -78 7/8". Now I noticed after looking at an elevation that the stem wall sticks up almost 6' above the garage floor. I want to drop the stem wall top down so it is only about 8" above the floor but every number I change in the Room Spec DBX changes a different number in the DBX. I want the ceiling to stay right where it is, I want the floor to stay right where it is. I want the roof to stay right where it is. All I wish to do is change the walls so that the concrete stem wall is only 8" above the floor and the rest of the wall becomes wood frame.

I made it simple on myself, although this always seemed to NOT work in other situations. I opened an elevation view, then clicked on a footing for a wall I wished to change. I dragged bottom of footing down to the new height, then dragged the top down to give the footing the correct thickness. Then clicked the stem wall and dragged it down. Then clicked the framed wall and dragged it down. Voila, I was done with one wall! I then proceeded to do the same for all the other offending walls.

Thanks for the replies guys!