Cursor Problems with HD Pro 15 for Mac

jlbeck

I have been using HD Pro for Mac since it first became available. The program has some bugs and is a little finicky, but for the most part works great. 

Except for one problem. 

Yesterday, the cursor developed a problem. After using the 'Wall Break' tool, the cursor will not go back to "normal." It continues to display the symbol that indicates that the "Wall Break" tool is active, even when it is not. It is not stuck in "Wall Break" mode, it just has the symbol next to it. If I select the cabinet tool, the cabinet symbol appears along with the "Wall Break" symbol on the cursor. Same goes for other tools. The "Wall Break" tool symbol seems to be permanently part of the cursor.

I've tried restarting the program, restarting my computer, trying different plan files. All to no avail. 

Does anyone know if this is a bug in the Mac version? Is the solution to wipe out and reinstall (something I am loath to do)?

Zoom out so you can see the whole design, you'll probably notice a highlight circle around a wall connection. 

The mouse cursor is letting you know there's a bad wall connection (doesn't have anything to do with Mac vs PC).  It's actually a very nice addition since in older versions you just had to try to look visually for bad wall connections and hope they looked a little wonky compared to how they should be.

• Upvote 1