Glass Shower Wall

LawB10

Thanks David

I apologize for not being more specific with my question.

Is there a way to draw the wall (s) without having to use soffits?

I know soffits are useful,moreso in Suite and lower versions, but  I prefer not to use them if I don't have to.

Best Answer ...don't use the Glass Shower Wall it is a PITA , instead make your Glass Shower wall out of a Soffit , they neither break walls or Floors like that and don't do Weird stuff like a Glass "Wall" does as it doesn't have the "wall" attributes which make it cut floors ,ceilings, other walls etc.

out of curiosity I wonder why is it cutting a 4 1/2 wide swath if the glass is 1/2 thick ? did you perhaps  just change ALL the materials of an interior wall to glass instead of using the Glass Shower Wall in the Wall types Tab? 

M.

ahh shucks it's a software problem, not a user problem.

In Suite the Glass shower wall is not standalone you have to convert it from a interior wall.

Soffits work, you would still need a wall for the door and windows plus if you want a circular glass shower soffits won't work.

About the 4 1/2,  windows was updating, I pressed ctrl+alt+delete and 4 1/2 came out, my thoughts were software glitch

We had a thunderstorm and that made wall 4 1/2, the sun was shining to bright, my cable box rebooted and made the wall 4 1/2

I right clicked on light fixture and somehow it made the wall 4 1/2.

If you say "Is that your story" my response would be yes and I'm stickin to it. lol