Fixing an open space beneath floor.

Andrewdatm

if you put a wall break in the exterior wall where you added the addition , it fixes the wall hole

The roof needs a bit of raising and resnapping to get the two planes to meddle nicely and give your gutter back , the roof base line (RBL) is off the wall , so move it back in 1st , then adjust the top edge to meddle it nicely after raising the Roof plane to 85 1/4 inches 1st see pics.

as noted    in the other thread you new kitchen ceiling is real low about 6'4" at the Lourved windows.

M

post-25-0-01564100-1441682413_thumb.jpgpost-25-0-04788700-1441682404_thumb.jpgpost-25-0-26581100-1441682395_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks so much guys and thank you Mick,  I got the wall corrected and the roof base line as well.  As for the kitchen wall w/ louvers how do I go about raising that so that it flows with the slope of the roof and its not too low?

3:12 is about as low as you can go pitch wise , so your wall height is already at max  height and your roof still flow thru to the old roof.

only option ..........lower the floor ?  :(  

okay just joking :)  actually the only real choice is to continue the hip roofs all around the house if the client wants full height ceiling at the cheapest price. 

Actually I have to ask where the bathroom is ....?

post-25-0-99188300-1441688360_thumb.jpg

Thanks Mick. The plan or house is actually a existing that I re-drew on HD so that I can generate a floor plan.  The client has applied for a loan through a local bank and the bank requires that it provide a floor plan along with a cost estimate for items to repair on the existing house.  Unfortunately, the owner does not have the original plans so that is why I had to redraw it. 

As for the bathroom, its a long story :).  But to make it short. The house is located near the ocean so the owner probably prefers going 'LOCAL' in the mangroves.  :D

Thanks again.