Unable to open view in 3D

Andrewdatm

I am trying to open the view in 3D but the following below messages seem to always appear. Can anyone show me how to correct this.

Thanks.

Andrew

A graphic file cannot be found. This missing graphic could be used as a texture, image, backdrop, or picture. 

File name: C:\ProgramData\Home Designer Pro 2016\Referenced Files\DalTile.zip#zip:White Rock HL01.jpg

File name: C:\ProgramData\Home Designer Pro 2014\Referenced Files\CoreCatalogFiles.zip#zip:Bois-059_06.jpg

File name: C:\ProgramData\Home Designer Pro 2014\Referenced Files\CoreCatalogFiles.zip#zip:Bois-038_16.jpg

File name: C:\ProgramData\Home Designer Architectural 2014\Referenced Files\CoreCatalogFiles.zip#zip:Granite(sand).jpg

File name: C:\ProgramData\Home Designer Architectural 2014\Referenced Files\HDCorePotted.zip#:Capsicum anuum 'California Wonder' 1.png

File name: C:\ProgramData\Home Designer Architectural 2014\Referenced Files\HDCorePotted.zip#:Capsicum anuum 'California Wonder' 2.png​

File name: C:\ProgramData\Home Designer Architectural 2014\Referenced Files\HDCorePotted.zip#zip:Capsicum annuum Bell-CA.png

Do you want to choose a replacement file or choose a new folder to search in?

From the long list of "error messages" I can easily assume that someone sent you a plan file created on another PC. The creator of that plan file used materials (texture files) in libraries that you do not have on your PC. Each of those "Error Messages" indicate that such materials were use in the plan  file but do not reside in the LIbrary Browser of YOUR pc and software. You must download those free additional Library Catalog libraries or have the person send you the plan file along with its associated material files (texture image files), they would have to export the entire plan (File - Back Up Entire Plan command) which would then export the plan file and its associated materials. It is explained in detail in your Reference Manual under "Back Up Entire Plan".

DJP

you upgraded from 2014 right Andrew ?

try this...

Open the 2014 version of the plan in Pro 2014 and do a "backup Entire Plan" to a Folder in your 2016 Data Folder

Now copy the 2016 version of the Plan into the new folder Overwriting the 2014 Plan File

Now Open 2016 Plan from New Folder which should now include all the textures referenced in the Plan except....

I'm not sure why you have lost the new 2016 Daltile image , you may need to reinstall the Daltile Catalog if it is still missing