Brick on only one wall (Inside)

bddemers

I am trying to add brick/stone to the inside of an Exterior wall...only ONE wall. No matter what I do, ALL the exterior walls end up having brick on the interior wall. I am NOT changing the default exterior walls. I am clicking on only the wall I want to change, but ALL walls are changing. Help!!

2nd: Same wall....This wall is two stories in an open room and will have a vaulted ceiling above....What is the best way to cover that entire wall with brick/stone? Modify both floors separately or can I do it somewhere all at once?

Thanks for any help..

I have been defining a new wall type. I bring up the wall type setting for that one wall, make my changes and rename the wall type to brick/brick. Maybe I need to start from scratch and not start with the brick 6 wall...although when I click on that wall it is brick 6 when I start because it is an existing wall. I will go in and create a whole new wall type before ever clicking on the wall. I think that's what you mean....brb

Sounds like you were altering the default wall-TYPE , DONT :) , you are altering ALL walls of that type in the plan if you alter it,  in this situation just alter the MATERIAL for that one wall , specifically the Interior Wall material, on the Materials Tab.   ( or make a new wall type as Eric said )

The Peak can be selected and change as I mentioned in any 3D or Elevation views

Best to Post the Plan as specific situations need specific answers and there is too much guessing , even if there are pics once you start getting out of the Ordinary.

M.