Having issues with ceiling heights

jhawk635

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me here.  I was breezing right along and had multiple different ceiling heights throughout the house with no problems.  Then, I opened it up this morning and noticed a few rooms were now at 8'.  It was weird but I just went ahead and changed them back to 10' or 9' respectively.

Then came the weird part, one of the rooms (a small outdoor closet) is changed to a 10' ceiling but when I look at the camera view it still shows it at 8'.  I've tried everything and it constantly still looks 8'.  When I open the room specifications I see that they are correct at 10'.  When I look at the doll house view I can see that the outer walls are short and I cannot figure out how to fix this.  I've also noticed a couple of weird problems that may be related on the oter side of the house as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JHawk - Home Designer Pro 2014​

post-834-0-04559900-1439212617_thumb.jpg

post-834-0-60933200-1439212618_thumb.jpg

OK...I think I found out the problem.  I somehow made a change to the roof therefore disabling the auto build feature.  I reset the default and it built everything correctly (at least at first glance it appears so).  Does this make sense?

JHawk