Copying multiple floors of a single building in HD Suite 2015

LenB10p

I'm trying to copy and paste a two floor building onto the same plot and elevation in HD Suite 2015.  I've perused the manual and the various forums and KB but can't find a way of doing this.

any guidance would be much appreciated.

In Suite 2015 using "Edit Area" and copy-paste-hold-position you can move only a single floor at a time (not all floors simultaneously) but you can realign each floor to the other after pasting, using the "Reference Floor" tool and "Marquee Select" or "Edit Area". Not a job I would relish under those circumstances.

If you wanted to add or combine a terrain plane to an existing 3D model (plan), it would be easier to copy-paste the terrain plan and elevation data into the plan where you already have your house built in. It is recommended that you rotate and align the terrain plane to the house model anyway, if that is what you intend or plan to do.

DJP

Thanks

I've managed (in some fashion) to copy each floor and align them.  I'm baffled by what happens when I add a foundation slab to the first floor as it creates some weird affects on the attic to my original structures.

I've got a terrain/plot saved in another file and will copy/align once all my structures are competed as the property is basically flat.

cheers

Len