Staircase Help!

chrs17923

Hi. I am designing a two story home.  I want the staircase to go up halfway, have a small landing and then go up the rest of the way to floor 2.  I'm having some issues.  First, it isn't showing up on my second floor as a staircase being present. Secondly, I want to make it an enclosed stairwell except for the half wall on one side on the first floor. It comes out like the pictures attached, hopefully someone can assist in fixing this issue.  Also, in one of the pics (small enclosed room) my staircase is showing though the wall, in what would be my half bathroom. how do i fix this??

you didn't hit the attach button for your pics , and attach your plan file too please , too much guessing from Pics and we need to know what software and year you are using so please fill in your Profile signature,too including that info , see mine , thx.

ps . close the plan in HD before you attach it or it wont attach.

M.

Can't tell much from  your pics , but I am guessing you havn't used the Auto stairwell tool or made an open below room over the stairwell if it isn't showing up upstairs. The Auto tool only works once per stairwell , so if it doesn't work , you need to open the floor yourself.

M.

Kbird,

In Suite you have to use the Landing tool to create a landing. Suite will not Auto create the landing..

Did you try it ?, I think this was in 2015 Suite Version , at least the Manual for Suite on page 240 says it should work , unless it is a Manual screw up , that wasn't corrected.?

M.