Living Area ......notation on plan.

Robborito

I am unable to maintain any relocation from the default position of the 'Living Area' -  plan notation;

Have followed 'help' guidance etc from within HDPro - but it always returns to its default spot?

That is centrally justified under floor plan work area.

Am I missing something. (apart from pointy ears)

Additionally, I am noticing that some Text  notes added to a floor plan seem to vanish.....from my file when I return after a previous editing session.

I am sure I am saving the file during the edit and on closing - so where is it going?

Not on layers turned off, not sitting under something...a mystery to me.

Likewise with room internal floor areas - appear there in edit - but gone upon return.

Is there a default that I am not changing in the save maybe?

I'm not sure.

Anyone with similar happenings?

The Living Area Label will always return to its default location. There is a suggestion by me to change that behavior.

Cannot speak to your other issues, but if they can be replicated, send the plan to support.

I leave LAL off , its default action is a PITA.  you can take the info and put it in your own text box if wanted.

No idea on your other text issues , is it Plan specific or all files? Unless it is OS RELATED , Eric and I are both Windows AFAIK.

M.

The Living Area Label will always return to its default location. There is a suggestion by me to change that behavior.

Cannot speak to your other issues, but if they can be replicated, send the plan to support.

The Help pages suggest that it (Living Area ) can be located away from its default - to suit ones requirements;

Thats is true - until you re-open the layout - and it returns to its default spot.

Can others add comments to your suggestion?

if so, where please.....