Messed up room definitions

jwturne

Have been working up detailed retirement house plans (Pro 2012). Somewhere along the way I have lost individual room definitions for the first floor. Click on a first floor room and all the rooms light up. Even tried deleting a door to a bedroom and fully enclosed rooms are not enclosed......the whole floor plan inside the exterior walls lights up. This is a problem in defining individual room ceilings and floor coverings. Have searched the forum high and low and have not found anything. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This is usually caused by one or more poor wall connections. The remedy is to carefully check them all and fix the ones that are weak. In the mean time, you can still access room dialog boxes by left-clicking on a room and then press the tab key or "Next" button to then select the room and then the room dialog box.

DJP

if you have more issues , post the plan file so someone can look at it for you, though I think David is right.

Post the plan anyway , newer versions tell you if you have broken walls with a highlighted cursor , which will save you looking at every connection in the plan , as I  or someone else can locate it quickly more than likely.