Framing Overview - roof material started showing up

Sandman

Hi,

I use HomeDesigner Suite 2015 (Mac).

I do this to create the Perspective Framing Overview:  3D > Create Camera View > Framing Overview

Previously, it would show the framing for the roof (assuming I had built a roof).  But at some point recently, it started displaying the roof material so that I can't see the roof framing any more.  I attached a picture.

When I delete the roof, it removes the framing as well.  When I re-build the roof, the roof material shows up again.  The framing for the walls and floors shows up just fine.

I want to be able to see the roof framing, as I used to be able to.  How do I make it so that the roof material (standing seam metal roof in this case) does not obscure the roof framing in the Perspective Framing Overview?  

Thank you.

post-3267-0-17110400-1434475103_thumb.jpg

it appears you have turned on many things in Display Options while in the Framing view , turn them back off ...eg Roof Planes , Terrain Perm. , Retaining Walls? Usually the foundation is on , if built too

it's usually a good idea to post the Plan file if you have weird issues going on , there are just too many things to check  and it's a good idea to Fill in you Forum Profile Signature so people will always know what software you have , as that is very pertinent to many answers , as all 5 versions have different options/features.

M.

post-25-0-64794500-1434476906_thumb.jpg