View "categories"

ereisch

Does anyone know of a way you can create layer view "categories" to rapidly switch beween different display options?  For example, if I am editing the framing of a structure but want to switch back to a normal view (with framing disabled) to measure where a reference item is, it would be nice to have a menu (or some other) option where you could just rapidly switch between a series of user-defined view selection categories.  I've also found that having furniture, appliances, etc, turned on in the plan view drastically slows down pan and zoom operations, but without going through the layer display options every time I want to turn these things on or off, switching between things like "framing design" and "room layout" can be a time-consuming process.

Thanks in advance.

HD Pro 2014, but hope to be up to 2016 in the next few months.

Mick is correct. In Home Designer titles (all), you have the "Display Options" dialog to do as you wish. In Chief Premier you have preset, named "sets" of layers for different viewing and drafting purposes, you also have "annotation sets" for differing drafting purposes, that is one of the many reasons that it costs more money for Premier compared to Home Designer titles.

DJP