PRO 2015 for MAC

Can any one give me feed back on the mac vs pc version of pro2015.  I have a mac with boot camp and I have pro 2014.  will the track ball work with mac, or what is the best way to interface with the mac vs?

Thanks

Bill

The Chief Architect System Requirements page has a list of differences that I'm assuming trickled down to the Home Designer programs (since I just discovered I can't import SKP in to Pro 2015 on the Mac) which says that a Trackpad should work although personally I've only been using the mouse.  No idea why these aren't listed on the Home Designer System Requirements page as well though.

http://www.chiefarchitect.com/products/sysreq.html

• Upvote 1

Bill, I really like the new PRO 2015 on my iMac running natively using the trackpad versus on my Mac laptop with bootcamp and Windows using a mouse.  The trackpad has been working great and it is very convenient to use 2 fingers to pan and also zoom in/out.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the info.  Is there a easy way to move my old plans to the MAC side.  I have them on DVD, and moved them to my desktop.  I can find them and open them with HD.  But I can not see how to save them under HD, data, plans folder.

thanks

• 1 month later...

Love the mac version of Pro 2015. I have switched over from PC to a mac.  My biggest concern was using my Home Pro 2014 without loading the bootcamp, which I never did. Just not a big fan of windows anymore.  Anyways, off topic, lol. I just starting using the MAC version, but so far so good.  Haven't had any problems with my old plans.