Change Tile size on a Mac

selectbuilder

Go to solution Solved by selectbuilder,

It seems to be answered in the Knowledge base but unfortunately its for a PC. Can anyone please help me with this?

thank you 

which article? cos if you can do it on a PC you should be able to do it on a MAC.

M.

I do not have a Mac either but I cannot imagine that that procedure would be radically different on a Mac (the procedures would be identical, Macs and PC's both have dialog boxes and input boxes). You change the x and y values of the pattern and texture to resize the appearance of a material on 3D faces. No other method is possible.

DJP

None of the Home Designer articles are Mac vs PC.  The only difference I personally have observed is that Preferences is under the Edit menu on the PC, and under the program menu's name on the Mac, and usually with that one I've seen them actually put both instructions in the same article itself.

So, this article should work just fine for learning how to modify a material, such as tile, for it's size as well as rotate it, if needed.

KB-00583: Adding Tile to Walls

UPDATE: Ahhh, I think I see you're confusion with your statement:

The knowledge base explains using right clicks. So no matter what combinations I try I can't select to copy and even to get its parameters.

Check out this article on "How to Right Click on a Mac" since you're unfamiliar with the process.

http://www.wikihow.com/Right-Click-on-a-Mac

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Problem is nobody understands what the issue is exactly so far , which Tutorial exactly? KB no# ? , cos even if they have a MAC they wont have any idea what to try for you....

more information, pics of the issues ,your plan file etc may help too